Welcome to My Mediation Office!
Whether you’re a lawyer looking for a mediator or someone searching for a way out of a conflict, I’d like to assist you in reaching a resolution.
During my career I have settled and mediated thousands of cases. I have intentionally trained with several of the most thoughtful and innovative mediators and conflict resolution experts in the United States.
I hope you'll put my training and experience to work for you. In the meantime, check out my negotiation and mediation blog for negotiation tips and articles on mediation preparation, emotion in negotiation, divorce preparation and impasse in mediation.
I meet people where they are. Then I help them move.
Nancy Hudgins brings more than 30 years of legal experience to mediation:
Court Mediation Panels:
- Marin County
- Contra Costa County
- Alameda County
- Sonoma County
- California Medicare Panel
- California Department of Insurance Panel
- Settlement Officer, San Francisco Courts
- Member, Association for Dispute Resolution of Northern California (President, 2009) (Treasurer, 2008, 2010)
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1978
- Trial lawyer with more than 30 trials
- Negotiation coach to business leaders and lawyers
- Taken more than 300 hours of mediation training
- Given more than 50 seminars on negotiation and mediation